Software Engineer I CRM
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer I for our Information Technology Applications department. The primary purpose of this position is to analyze, design, configure and develop and maintain customizations and enhancements for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, with minimal supervision.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health's events on our events page.
- Assists with the development of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform customization, assisting the Sr. Software Engineers in the design of the platform, documenting the functionality and supporting the internal user community.
- Assists in designing, developing, maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Dynamics CRM components and customizations.
- Perform routine assignments under Manager’s supervision, including configuration, data analysis, creating and maintaining reports, and programming components for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and its related systems.
- Contribute to documenting customizations and enhancements made to the CRM system.
- Develop an understanding of assigned applications and internal customer areas, standards and techniques, and general business knowledge.
- Demonstrate understanding of departmental procedures, programming standards, and all pertinent training materials.
- Assist with designing and implementing user-acceptance tests.
- Unit testing as applicable.
- Assist in providing time estimates of assigned tasks and compare estimates to actual time spent in order to improve accuracy of estimations.
- Recommend possible improvements to the CRM application.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or computer related field or equivalent experience required. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum 1 years of progress experience in programming in ASP.NET, C#, SQL.
- Experience with web development.
- Experience with relational database design, writing queries and stored procedures with MySQL or Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with configuring or customizing a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Demonstrated proficiency in coding.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions preferred.
- Familiarity with Scribe or other data integration tools preferred.
- Experience with developing and consuming secure web services preferred.
- Experience with AJAX, REST/ SOAP, JSON and XML preferred.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Within facility, normal office conditions, including lighting and ventilation. Minor noise from conversations and general office equipment (telephone, printer, etc.). When required to travel outside the facility, usual weather, traffic, and related conditions are applicable.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.