Workforce Planning Analyst, CSF
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Workforce Planning Analyst to oversee our Customer Service Fitness department. This position will perform administrative duties related to producing effective employee work schedules. This includes forecasting expected work load, analyzing trends, and monitoring departmental performance for needed intra-day adjustments to support achievement of expected service levels.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Administrative duties related to producing effective employee work schedules; including forecasting expected work load, analyzing trends, and monitoring departmental performance for needed intra-day adjustments.
- Uses Workforce Management forecasting tools to develop projected future call volumes for intra-day, daily, weekly, monthly, and annual increments.
- Prepares and analyzes agent schedules in order to meet service level requirements in the most efficient manner possible within work rules, legal requirements and other constraints.
- Ensures schedules are published within acceptable time frames.
- Monitors daily service levels and productivity, adjusts schedules as necessary.
- Analyzes requests for alterations to the schedule and responds appropriately.
- Analyzes call trends and makes recommendations to management.
- Uses Workforce Management tracking tools to maintain information on employee activity and status, including schedule assignments, and absences, meetings and other schedule exceptions.
- Schedules meetings, training sessions and other off-phone activities while maintaining ability to meet service levels.
- Handles shift bids and assigns schedules to new employees.
- Generates reports as requested by management.
- Responds to all customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Participates in meeting and/or committees as needed.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 18 months of experience working in a 50+ seat call center environment with experience working with scheduling, forecasting and workforce management software.
- Verint workforce management software experience required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Advanced experience with Windows programs.
- Basic understanding of ACD systems and call routing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of staff planning, workload distribution, and trend analysis.
- Accurate data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.