Digital Marketing Analyst
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing Department. This position will be responsible for working with various American Specialty Health internal teams to assist in defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives; producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross channel performance reports with actionable insight. The role will also involve conducting conversion optimization consultancies, with the aim of improving efficiency in ASH digital marketing strategies and clarifying ROI.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Provide insights and reporting, facilitate data-driven testing and learning, and develop ways to continuously optimize and drive growth.
- Develop custom marketing dashboards for various products and campaigns.
- Report on key metrics, analyze and interpret trends and provide actionable insights based on available analytics data.
- Analyze the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and develop and implement innovative strategies for improvement and growth.
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns.
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and influence conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data.
- Identify business objectives and advise on suitable measurement strategies.
- Benchmark performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs.
- Use methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies.
- Provide consultancy on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking.
- Spot potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure.
- Use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests, both on-site and campaign based.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Ability to communicate insights clearly to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment.
- High level of experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel.
- High level of experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations.
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives.
- High level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social.
- Experience in working with website optimization tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer (VWO), Optimizely, etc.
- Experience working with Tableau a plus though not required.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills with ability to work and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with various levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Ability to drive and travel by air as needed. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.