Fitness Contract Services Administrative Coordinator
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Fitness Contract Services Administrative Coordinator to join our Fitness Network Management Department. This position will facilitate ASH Fitness network communications and maintain fitness center data to support accurate communications. This position is responsible for the accurate review and input of data and fitness center communications.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Performs the Fitness Center Welcome Letter process at minimum once per week.
- Performs the Fitness Center Add Network Letter Process at a minimum once per week.
- Creates various fitness center communications as needed, including but not limited to Fitness Resignation Letters, Rate Change Confirmation Letters and Window Decal Letters.
- Coordinates copy and mail requests with Processing Services as needed.
- Creates and sends the Medicare Compliance Audit letters on a quarterly basis, tracks all responses and reports results to department leadership within specified timeframes.
- Maintains department templates for all communications.
- Maintains fitness center resource documents, including but not limited to Fitness Program Manuals, FAQ’s, and forms.
- Facilitates the mailing of ASH Fitness recruitment materials.
- Coordinate communications to ASH Fitness network, including but not limited to facilitating the 4-step communications process.
- Processes Data for Mass Mailings.
- Compile mailing lists as needed.
- Processes mailing address data through software to identify incorrect and forwarding addresses.
- Researches errors identified by software and corrects data.
- Formats data into mailing lists and forwards to Processing Services.
- Prepares exception reports of forwarding addresses and/or incorrect addresses and emails to Fitness Contract Services.
- Receives corrections of mailing addresses and updates corrections in the database.
- Fitness Network Record Maintenance and Application Processing.
- Processes fitness applications as needed to assist with department goals.
- Accurately enters all fitness data from fitness applications into PROMIS with error rate not to exceed .5 per day.
- Performs second review of information for 100% accuracy.
- Performs updates associated with maintaining fitness related records, including but not limited to: tax id, address, contract(s), reimbursement, amenity, discounts, networks, and demographic changes.
- Recognizes unique and complex situations and recommends solutions in conjunction with department leadership.
- Handles necessary administrative duties to properly support, document and resolve fitness inquiries from department leadership.
- Maintains confidentiality of fitness files, network participation data, fitness records/documents and all discussions relative to recruiting, contracting, and any contracting processes.
- Attends department and all-staff meetings to increase knowledge and foster teamwork.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum five years of computer experience including word processing, database management and spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated writing proficiency with a strong attention to detail and advanced Microsoft Word skills required.
- Minimum 8,000 - 10,000 keystrokes per hour.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.