American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Product Manager to join our Corporate Projects department. This position will serve as a product manager of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The product manager is responsible for ensuring CRM initiatives are delivered successfully by conducting research; generating product requirements; determining specifications and establishing product delivery roadmaps. The product manager will work collaboratively with business owners, product owner and executive stakeholders.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Manages CRM initiatives in a manner that aligns with corporate initiatives and are delivered successfully.
- Collaborates with stakeholders, executive management, and internal teams to capture the product vision.
- Works with project manager and/or product owner on all new product launches and large scale changes.
- Engages ASH departments cross functionally.
- Identifies and presents innovative and creative solutions.
- Provides guidance to product owner on backlog items as necessary.
- Responsible for quarterly planning process that includes presenting results from the previous quarter, proposing applicable changes to the established governance, and presenting the Quarterly Roadmap for the next quarter.
- Collaborates with product owner and development team to identify the business and operational requirements of CRM based upon the business requirements and objectives for CRM initiatives.
- Leads research and development initiatives.
- Serves as product expert, including interoperability with other products and services to both internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Develops and conducts specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Ensures all product releases meet functionality, performance, quality standards, and timelines and that success if measured and reported accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, business, or marketing or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum 1-3 years progressive product management experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years progressive experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred.
- Experience in product development, strategic planning, and implementation.
- Proven ability to work directly with product design, business owners, user experience design, and programming teams.
- Self-starter with personal initiative and the ability to both give and receive direction.
- Business mindset with the ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Consensus building skills and the ability to summarize important points quickly and effectively.
- Proficiency in MS office applications including strong knowledge in Word, Excel and MS Project.
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile development methodology preferred.
- Communication: Conveys clear and concise messages appropriate to the intended audience and represents ASH in a professional manner through effective oral and written communication.
- Project Management Skills: Uses effective project management skills and tools to facilitate projects, remove barriers, monitor milestones, and accomplish deliverables according to plan.
- Critical Thinking: Displays a high level of critical thinking with process analysis and problem resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.