Production Artist II
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Production Artist II to join our Marketing department. This position will take responsibility for designs during the final stages of development to ensure accuracy and prepare for print or digital publication. This role combines strong creative and heavy technical production skills to format various jobs and be responsible for enforcing graphic standards and ensuring adherence to the Agency’s quality of work. This position will ensure print and digital designs meet the highest quality standards and ensure the Production Artist I meets the same standards.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Production of Marketing Materials.
- Projects include integrated multi-channel campaigns, flat screens, fliers, emails, presentation decks, social assets, and co-branded pieces.
- Peer to peer mentorship of the Production Artist.
- Liaise with key team to define design requirements.
- Review graphics, layouts and fonts before assignments are completed.
- Finalize designs using the appropriate software and process.
- Manage and execute prepress process for print files.
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publication.
- Archive work when appropriate.
- Follow up with team to ensure the requirements are met.
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software.
- Prepare and release mechanical files.
- Search for stock photography.
- Print and mount presentation posters.
- Oversees and provides peer to peer mentorship to the Production Artist and their associated tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital arts, or related field required.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience; agency setting preferred.
- Fluent in Mac OSX, Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional,PowerPoint, MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook. Knowledge of HubSpot and HTML a plus.
- Heavy production skills in a fast paced, creative agency environment.
- Proven ability to translate existing designs into multiple formats and follow corporate style guidelines.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A high degree of attention to detail when managing multiple projects and input from key stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience interfacing with vendors.
- Positive outlook and attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.