Coordinator, Client Services
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Coordinator to join our Client Services – Fitness department. This position will provide administrative support to the department leadership.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Maintains daily, weekly and monthly calendar for department leadership.
- Calls clients, vendors, business contacts to schedule and reschedule meetings as needed.
- Schedules internal and external appointments and meetings including setting up dial in, WebEx and securing conference rooms as requested.
- Coordinates arrangements for breakfast meetings, lunch meetings, dinner meetings, conference calls and various other activities.
- Prepares meeting agendas, meeting minutes, memos and other correspondence as needed.
- Prepares spreadsheets, reports, flow charts, organizational charts, binders, manuals and other documents.
- Coordinates various activities for internal and external purposes.
- Assists with departmental projects as assigned.
- Orders supplies as requested by department leadership. Maintains department FLASH page as directed by department leadership.
- Maintains confidentiality of all reports, files, schedules, databases, and documents; as well as all member, practitioner, and proprietary information.
- Recognizes unique or problem situations within areas of assigned responsibility. Researches and formulates solutions in conjunction with department leadership.
- Makes copies, faxes reports and files as required.
- Recognizes and immediately reports urgent issues to Director and/or Sr. Client Services Manager.
- Ensures that the Company is represented in an ethical, professional, and positive manner.
- Handle miscellaneous support functions, including but not limited to: other functions and projects as requested and maintenance of key documents and files.
- High school diploma required.
- 2-3 years general office experience including administrative support and project management required.
- Excellent computer skills to include word processing, excel spreadsheets, presentations, and time management tools.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.