American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking an experienced Fitness Field Recruiter to successfully recruit fitness facilities into different ASH Fitness networks. A secondary function is to assist the Fitness Network Management (FNM) Remote team with health plan member, broker/sales meetings, and open houses.
- Interfaces with various fitness facilities to promote ASH Fitness network options and to execute contracts for key health plan clients to support relationships and to provide delivery system updates.
- Maintain ongoing focus for productivity in a fast paced environment and meets deadlines in an environment where priorities may change.
- Ability to display effective presentation, deal with objections productively, build and maintain positive interdependent relationships.
- Sends all fitness recruitment information and materials requested by fitness facilities in support of contracting efforts.
- Generates effective electronic interface with fitness facilities.
- Identifies outreach opportunities and requirements and interfaces with manager and corporate office to coordinate.
- Participates in field recruitment as needed and directed.
- Participates in recruitment calls as needed and directed.
- Travels within state and nationally as required to meet business needs.
- Determines areas of required network development on a state/specialty specific basis within assigned campaigns
- Interfaces effectively with management as well as corporate office to ensure recruitment goals are being met.
- Supports department by assisting on special projects and conventions as directed.
- Contacts fitness facility via telephone, email, and face to face in meetings (when necessary). Meets minimum monthly recruitment goals for applications received.
- Build and maintain fitness facility call records in respective databases.
- Manage travel expenses complying with the on-going Fitness Network Management budget.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum two years’ experience with health care recruiting, sales or contract negotiations Experience in the fitness/wellness field is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Access required.
- Valid residential state driver’s license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
- Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Organized, results oriented team player.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Ability to travel. Ability to sit and work within an office environment.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within and outside the office as required to meet business needs. Ability to drive and travel by air. Ability to move up to 50 lbs. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard.
Home office setting, along with travel.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.