Promotional Sales Associate, Strategic Partnerships
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Promotional Sales Associate, Strategic Partnerships, to join our Strategic Partnerships department. The primary purpose of this position is increasing sales and creating product awareness to drive conversion to meet new membership sales objectives.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Identifies and develops relationships with assigned clients to achieve sales goals.
- Achieves Annual New Business Membership Goal.
- Develops and implement comprehensive sales and marketing strategies to meet sales objectives in assigned territory.
- Ability to create a highly positive first impression and enhance this impression through demonstrated professional capabilities and persuasive sales results.
- Assists with and/or facilitates pre and post sales and promotion activities for existing clients. This includes informing, collaborating and coordinating with internal key process teams, colleagues, and other key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides high level of proactive service to support the growth and retention of assigned clients. This includes providing timely response and follow up; routine outreach to provide program metrics review and/or program consulting (quarterly basis, minimum); assessing client status, concerns and expectations; and maintaining positive working relationships.
- Balances internal and external expectations with the objective to support efficient, cost-effective, and preferred practices. Solutions should strive to benefit the client and Company.
- Ensures timely and accurate key departmental and interdepartmental documentation of client interactions, activities, and issues, including checklists, and other assigned documentation.
- Identifies, understands and resolves client issues, keeping leadership abreast of issue status and escalating high level issues to ensure appropriate response and resolution. This includes establishing timelines for deliverables, when appropriate, and maintaining positive relationships while resolving issues.
- Maintains updates and monitors client marketing promotion metrics reporting.
- Ability to sell conceptually and to effectively triage clients into Customer Tier Mix.
- Demonstrate willingness to critique your own performance and actively solicit feedback from others.
- Schedules quarterly client meetings, sales calls, webinars, follow-up meetings
- Attends and participates in national industry conferences if requested by manager.
- Maintains confidentiality of all member, practitioner, client and ASH proprietary information.
- Submits weekly report outlining activities, conversion metrics, challenges, progress and other adhoc reports requested by management.
- Attends all functions related to entertaining clients such as dinner or other activities as directed and approved by AVP.
- Meets administrative deadlines and accuracy related to selling and working with Clients.
- Actively engages and participates in sales meetings and training sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field or equivalent. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Sales experience preferred with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas. Experience in healthcare a plus.
- Inside sales experience preferred. Must have successful track record in developing relationships over the phone in order to drive new sales membership growth.
- Experience in developing a sales and marketing strategy and executing campaigns across a wide array of channels (SEM, email, display, retargeting, etc.), driving engagement, lead generation and conversion while developing analytical insights to inform optimization.
- Experience in analyzing and reporting web analytics a plus to determine new sales success.
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
- Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card.
- Results oriented with proven sales track record and professionalism.
- Demonstrated value system based on honesty, integrity and respect with a reputation for living up to commitments.
- Strong public speaking, verbal and written communication skills (email, client presentations and internal documentation/reporting).
- Ability to manage time effectively to achieve maximum results.
- Proficient in MS Office, with intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel approximately 20%.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.