American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking an experienced HRIS professional to support HRIS implementations, support new and existing HRIS systems and functionality, provide ongoing support to business partners, support reporting functions, and provide system administration assistance. Position contributes to the continuous quality and business process improvement for the company.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Lead HRIS projects involving implementations, new functionality, process improvement and related administration.
- Leads and/or participates in the future implementation and administration of various HR systems and data feeds.
- Leads and/or participates in functionality enhancements of existing HR systems.
- Continually evaluates and identifies areas and processes to improve or automate.
- Communicates HRIS changes/enhancements to users.
- Develops and delivers trainings to all levels of employees.
- Creates and maintains reference materials and provides on-going support for end-users.
- Responsible for web security. Maintains user roles for data access, business processes and workflow administration.
- Work with various Benefit vendors on file feeds and benefit eligibility for employees.
- Develops, modifies, and executes reports using Business Intelligence to support HR business needs.
- Evaluates the inventory of reports, current processes and reporting tools to identify opportunities of improvement. Recommends and/or develops custom queries, reports and dashboards.
- Maintains standard reports inventory, updates and revises as necessary to ensure reports are relevant and provide value.
- Fulfill ad hoc and recurring data requests from internal customers.
- Provides analytical documentation to support the development of HR programs and policies.
- Provides support for various HRIS processes.
- Supports maintenance of system tables and business rules, including year-end system table updates.
- Provides technical support for HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system issues and unexpected results or process flaws. Escalates issues as needed with HRIS vendor to attain resolution of issue.
- Notifies affected users of technical or known issues in a timely manner.
- Supports implementation, testing, and modification of data interface programs.
- Runs data exports and transmits to third-party vendors. Researches and resolves any data issues between HRIS and vendors systems.
- Supports data imports from internal customers and third-party vendors.
- Assists with daily/weekly data entry of personnel transactions. Ensures timely processing to align with payroll schedule.
- Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered.
- Creates and maintains HRIS procedures.
- Manages requests in the HRIS mailbox.
- Continually increase HRIS knowledge through participation in user groups, webcasts, trainings, etc. to ensure best practices and to keep up on current trends.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- 3 years of HRIS experience. UltiPro Core experience required. UltiPro Talent Management, Open Enrollment, Life Events, Recruitment, and Onboarding experience a plus.
- Experience managing HRIS projects including implementations, functionality enhancements, and process improvement initiatives.
- Development and delivery of trainings to support new/existing HRIS functions.
- Cognos Business Intelligence experience required; Cognos Analytics preferred.
- Experience querying data, data manipulation and report generation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Strong knowledge of principles, practices and standards of Human Resource administration.
- Demonstrated ability to apply a broad, integrated perspective when planning, problem-solving and assessing impact across functional areas. This includes identifying critical steps, activities and upstream/downstream impacts.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.