Systems Test Engineer
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Systems Test Engineer I to join our Consumer Technology QA department. This position will be testing web applications using the latest Microsoft technologies. Help to advance software quality throughout the company by following software quality assurance standards and processes. This role develops, publishes, and implements test plans for user end applications, writes and maintains test cases, publishes test results, and defines and tracks quality assurance metrics.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Contribute to enterprise level black-box testing of web applications.
- Writing test plans, test cases, test procedures.
- Running and maintaining test automation tools.
- Create and maintain automation test data.
- The depth and breadth of the projects will depend on the engineer experience and knowledge.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or equivalent. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a systems test engineer or black-Box tester.
- Experience in using TFS and MTM.
- Experience with Selenium products is preferred.
- Experience with testing in agile environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.