American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Recruitment Analyst to join our Fitness Network Management (FNM) department. This position will research and resolve issues related to fitness records, also create and maintain viable leads for FNM Fitness Field Recruiters. When assigned by management, the Recruitment Analyst will assist FNM Contract Services, in fitness center outreach, and rate resolution as necessary.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Research and resolves issues related to recruitment fitness records.
- Maintains data integrity of the database by entering all data efficiently and with at least 98% accuracy.
- Maintains confidentiality of all fitness related records and files.
- Receives lead requests via FIT Lead mailbox and resolves accordingly.
- Processes requests within specified turnaround times in support of Manager’s expectations.
- Performs updates associated with maintaining fitness related records.
- Keeps informed of all contract/network specific arrangements affecting fitness records.
- Runs query to identify newly activated fitness related facilities.
- Assists when needed to build new non-contracted fitness center records and updates existing records for claims processing purposes.
- Maintains working knowledge of PROMIS, PRIMUS and business processes related to database maintenance including CRM.
- Researches inquiries from internal customers regarding database information.
- Researches and resolves issues impacting fitness related search results on company websites.
- Responds, both verbally and in writing, to internal customers with the resolution of database questions and issues.
- Escalates issues to ASHFitness Mailbox or Manager (as needed) for further research and resolution; notifies Manager of issues related to fitness clients.
- Researches errors identified by software and corrects data.
- Renegotiates fitness center reimbursement rates with fitness centers and assists with the analysis of rate increases from contracted fitness centers.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1 or more years of experience with data entry.
- Knowledge of American Specialty Health preferred.
- Experience in generating queries from multiple databases, importing and exporting data in various formats, and creating and maintaining reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as an acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel, callers and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.